Pacific Coast Camp - Family Camp
- PACIFIC COAST CAMP operates as a youth and family camp meeting combination.
- The youth camp is open to young people between the ages of 7 – 25 years, single, never married, no children.
- Those outside the youth camp age (parents, small children and others) may stay on-site in tents or RVs, or in nearby hotels.
- Non-campers may purchase meals for $60.00 (fifteen meals).
- Private portable showers will be provided for everyone lodging on campus.
Tents: $20.00 per night (only one tent per space)
- $40.00 per night for full hook-up (electric/sewer/water)
- $35.00 per night for partial hook-up (electric/water)
- $32.00 per night for no hook-up