Pacific Coast Camp - Youth Camp
- PACIFIC COAST CAMP operates as a youth and family camp meeting combination.
- The youth camp is open to young people between the ages of 7 – 25 years, single, never married, no children. It will operate as customary: campers will be placed in groups according to their ages. Each youth attending the camp will lodge in the facilities provided. Other arrangements may be made if deemed necessary by the camper's pastor. These arrangements should be communicated by the pastor to the camp principal, and the camp principal will make the final determination.
- For youth campers, meals are included in registration fee.
- Private portable showers will be provided for everyone lodging on campus.
- The pastor, assistant pastor or a minister approved by the pastor from the local church needs to be present at camp for any young people from that church to be in attendance.